Brookfield Man Found Dead Along Highway In Vermont
Sad news to report, yet at least closure for this man's family.
A man found dead along a Vermont highway last year has been positively identified as a man formerly from Brookfield, Connecticut.
In a story from nbcconnecticut.com, police say the body of 52-year-old Paul Paribello was found along Interstate 91 in central Vermont in March of last year. At that time, police said the body had been at that location for months. Police were able to determine the remains were those of Paribello by testing the DNA of his relatives.
According to police, Paribello, formerly of Brookfield, had been staying in White River Junction Vermont for a period of time. At this point, police do not believe his death to be suspicious.
Hopefully, Vermont State Police along with the medical examiner will determine the cause of death and Paul's family and friends will get closure.May he rest in peace.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
Abby the Chocolate Lab Will Take Your Breath Away
How to Turn On KICKS 105.5 Mobile App Alerts