Nesco Resource in Stratford Hiring for Multiple Positions
Nesco Resource has immediate openings for multiple positions at their Stratford, Connecticut location. Nesco Resource is a national firm offering service in staffing, direct hire, and also hosts other staffing and recruiting solutions. The company has a variety of roles open nationwide in information technology, engineering, industrial and manufacturing, administrative, and professional roles for dedicated individuals.
Information on Available Openings In Stratford:
Shipping Foreman - 2nd Shift
Position Summary: This role monitors workflow for receivers and the receipts to ensure accuracy with corresponding orders. The employee also will monitor all security for the warehouse and building. As a shipping foreman, the employee will interact with trucking companies regarding pick-up and will also train and instruct new and current employees.
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
Quality Control Inspector
Position Summary: This role inspect products, components, or raw materials using various gauges and instruments, optical comparator, scales, or visually. The employee will generate spreadsheets for data collection and analysis and interact with production supervisors and operators as needed. They will also participate in Corrective Actions, Material Reviews and other Quality Department functions.
- Up to 5 years of experience as a Quality Control Inspector or Technician in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of die casting and/or metal-working a plus
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Associates Degree a plus
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, EXCEL, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards, ISO or Automotive Quality Systems a plus
- Vendor Certification, Auditing, SPC, Gage Calibration experience a plus
- ASQ Certifications a plus (i.e. CQI, CQT, etc.)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery and quality requirements
- Clear communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to keep accurate and legible records
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to frequently lift objects that are 40 pounds
- Ability to work in noisy environment
- Excellent vision and dexterity
Shipping & Receiving Associate
Position Summary: This position also uses the computer to locate items, helps put away stock from the previous night’s packing, and also loads the truck.
- High school or High school equivalency
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be able to communicate with fellow workers. Foreperson and Supervisor
Position Summary: Performs a combination of duties in the soldering assembly of electronic components onto printed circuit boards according to specifications using solder irons, hand tools, and semi-automatic equipment. This position will read process sheets, receive verbal instructions, and select components, such as connectors, transistors, resistors, relays, capacitors, and integrated circuits.
- Basic knowledge of electronic components and Static Discharge.
- Able to understand and operate a computer in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Understanding of materials handling.
- Able to follow and understand production documents such as process sheets and work instructions.
- Able to operate semiautomatic machines and related equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work under a microscope.
- Good Hand/Eye coordination.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist other team members.
If you are interested in one of the positions mentioned above, apply today on their website. If one of these roles does not seem like your fit or you are willing to commute or relocate for work, Nesco Resource also has a variety of positions available across the country.