More Local Residents Hit Connecticut State Lottery
It seems as though our area has hit a bit of a lucky streak when it comes to the Connecticut State Lottery.
Just last week, I posted a story about Leslie Sanford of Bethel, who won $50,000 on the Powerball ticket that she bought at Bethel Car Wash on Greenwood Avenue. Well, the winning didn't stop there. Connecticut State Lottery lists a few other local winners on their website including Richard Maillet who will probably be seen dancing down the aisles of the 7-11 in Norwalk since he won $10 a month for life.
Take a look at some more of this month's winners from our area:
- Luis Gonzalez Contreras of Norwalk bought a Lucky Links Day ticket at Norwalk News and Smokes and won $50,000
- Suhrid Patel of Danbury bought a $500,000 Extreme Cash Ticket from Wheels #67 that banked him $25,000
- Jeffrey Harris of New Milford is $100K richer from a Cash 5 ticket he purchased at Big Y
- Candida Hernandex Cepeda of Danbury won $10,000 from a 10X Cash 12th Edition ticket purchased from MCJ Liquor Store
- Luis Remache Espinoza of Danbury grabbed $10K from a 10X Cash 12th Edition ticket he bought at Tienda Latina in New Milford
- Matthew Chernay of Danbury has $13,500 to add to his bank account from a Keno ticket he bought at Dada Deli in Waterbury
- Kenneth Ballard, Jr of Sandy Hook is $10K richer from a $5,000,000 Ultimate ticket from Newtown Convenience
- Maria Louisma of Norwalk won $10K from a $100,000 Cashword 8 ticket from Mercury in Westport
- Kevin Pratley of Ridgefield pocketed a cool $10K with a Mega Millions ticket from Ridgefield Liquor Store
Hmmmm, there's still 3 days of August left. I think I am going to work on adding my name to that list.