Help Drive Innovation With a Career at ROM Technologies
According to experts, business is booming here in Connecticut, leading to exponential growth in the local job market. ROMTech, a newer startup company that specializes in cutting-edge technology, understands this boom better than anyone, which is why they have an urgent need to fill immediate openings at their headquarters in Brookfield.
Whether you're an experienced engineer, developer, office manager, accountant, or AR coordinator, ROMTech has plenty of full-time positions available that will likely suit your professional abilities and allow you to grow within their company. Check out some of the roles ROMTech is currently hiring for below:
- Data Science and Architect Manager: Responsible for data management technology landscape, and standards as it relates to the global data roadmap and global data platform, which includes common data lake and data warehouse for relevant internal, external, and client data.
- Software Design Assurance Engineer: Providing guidance and holding the team to the quality standards required by the business, regulatory bodies, and ultimately patients.
- Director of Fulfillment: Logistics and helping with inventory in different cities/towns throughout the US. Working closely with the COO and Field Clinician Manager.
- Full-Stack Developer: Handle and assist with the development of our patient-focused mobile applications, website, and portals. We use a LAMP stack, which is Linux, Apache, MySql, and PHP.
- Sr. Android Developer: Assisting the software team with its Bluetooth device to allow patients to use their Portable Connect remotely.
- Quality Engineer: Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, and maintained. This person will support the manufacturing line, research, and development for high-value hardware development, qualification, acceptance, and production testing
- Project Manager: Experience in the physical therapy field. The candidate will be responsible for optimizing clinical outcomes and treatment protocol refinement on the device; working towards patients wanting to use Portable Connect for rehab and nothing else.
- AR Coordinator: Handle reconcile batches, research, and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging reports, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash applications
- Staff Accountant: Assist in preparing budgets, journal entries, reconciling all inventory accounts, coordinating annual physical inventory and cycle counts, and contributing to profit planning.
- Office Manager: Oversee the office space, assist with projects and tasks for the C-suite, and more.
Everyone at ROMTech has an entrepreneurial mindset using teamwork, passion, and motivation to get the job done and make their customers (doctors, physicians, and patients around the country) as happy as can be. They pride themselves on making a difference in the communities they serve.
If you'd like to join ROMTech on their mission of groundbreaking innovation and positively impacting lives, consider applying for one of the above positions today or visit careers page to browse even more of their available jobs.