How to Get Your Instagram ‘Best 9 of 2017′
We have 10 days until we finally leave 2017 behind.
In the next 10 days, your social media timelines are going to be filled with pictures of holiday parties and lists with titles like "Top Songs of 2017."
You won't be able to escape it, and that's okay. I like to live by the motto, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Thanks to a fun Instagram trend, you can.
For the past couple of years towards the end of December, you might have seen your friends posting their "Best Nine 2017." More than likely it will be in the hashtag and look like this: #bestnine2017.
A website has been created that will calculate your most liked pictures on Instagram throughout the year. Depending on your follower count, it will take a few minutes for the data to complete, but other than that it's a super easy process.
Step one: Visit 2017bestnine.com.
Step two: Enter your Instagram handle.
Step three: Wait anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes and bam! You have your Top 9 Instagram post of 2017.
What does your Best Nine look like?
- Boarded Up Bennigan's in Danbury Still An Eyesore After 10 Years
- Who Is the Absolute Best Bartender in All of Connecticut?
- Highly Contagious Stomach Big Sweeping Through Our Area
- Generous Danbury Business to Grant Newtown Girl's Only Christmas Wish
- Hometown Risers: Which Local Country Artist Should Win? [VOTE]
'Twas the Week Before Christmas - A Radio Twist on an Old Classic
Thanks for Giving Greater Danbury Kids a Christmas They Deserve