Coca-Cola Beverages Hiring for a Variety of Merchandiser Positions
Coca-Cola Beverages' Naugatuck location is hiring merchandisers, sales merchandisers and driver merchandisers. With some of the most recognized brands in the world, like Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie, Coca-Cola Beverages is a great next career move for you.
Embracing a fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment, Coca-Cola Beverages celebrates success as a family and offers plenty of room for advancement. As part of Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, when you work for Coca-Cola Beverages in Naugatuck, you will be a part of one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States.
Coca-Cola Beverages is made up of world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities they champion and serve. It is through their unwavering dedication to their values of integrity, quality, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity that they are able to get things done efficiently.
- Sales Merchandiser
- This role serves as both the Account Manager and Merchandiser for select large store accounts. Sales merchandisers educate and excite customers about their leading portfolio of beverages and sell incremental displays, equipment placements and promotional programs, where applicable. They also maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and point-of-sale displays and ensure accounts meet the defined merchandising standards. They determine the stores' product needs, transmit appropriate replenishment orders and communicate account activities to appropriate business partners. This role requires regularly lifting up to 40 pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and merchandising.
- The merchandiser is responsible for ensuring beverage sections, displays, coolers, and all points of availability are stocked and maintained with proper product levels.
- Driver Merchandiser
- Behind the wheel of every shiny red Coca-Cola truck is a professional driver with a mission to deliver the greatest beverage brands with exceptional customer service. At Coke Northeast, drivers play a vital part in making sure all of iconic Coca-Cola products get to local stores, restaurants, cafeterias, or vending machines on time and in full. The Driver Merchandiser is responsible for efficiently delivering products to customers in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe, and timely manner. In this role, the Driver Merchandiser is also responsible for stocking products on shelves and in coolers while ensuring that appropriate rotation standards are maintained. Finally, they serve as an ambassador of the company and the world’s most recognized brands.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- Full insurance suite – health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company- matched 401K
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Tuition assistance program
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Scholarship opportunities
Don’t wait to start your career with some of the most recognized brands in the world, apply today for a position with Coca-Cola Beverages. Visit cokenortheast.com/careers and search for opportunities in the Naugatuck location.